Benefits of Partnering
Benefits of Partnering with ARMS
ARMS provides medical direction for skilled nursing facilities, in-patient behavioral health hospitals, assisted living, hospice and home care in Indianapolis and greater surroundings communities. ARMS’ partners note several benefits when comparing ARMS to other medical directors, including:
- ARMS physicians are knowledgeable and have extensive experience with high-acuity patients. Their comfort level with acutely ill patients is unprecedented.
- ARMS takes a proactive, quality driven, patient-oriented approach to care.
- ARMS exceptional availability for rounding and on-call coverage is a much-appreciated rarity in the post-hospital setting.
- Dependability of the ARMS company provide peace of mind to partnering organizations that any questions or concerns will be resolved quickly.
- Excellent communication with clinical staff, patients and primary care physicians sets ARMS apart from many other providers.
- ARMS physicians and nurse practitioners take a leading role in improving care – they participate in partnering facilities’ quality programs, plus offer continuing education opportunities for their caregiving team members.
- ARMS support allows for unparalleled physician-to-physician collaboration and keeps care plans moving forward for the benefit of patients.
- ARMS providers offer a “How can we help you in this transition?” attitude that is a refreshing change in the post-hospital atmosphere.
- Patient cases are continually reviewed. Data is freely shared between ARMS and partnering facilities to monitor quality and look for potential opportunities for process and care improvements.
- We advocate for the involvement of specialty physicians and work with a variety of them including neurology, plastic surgery and other wound care professionals, nephrology, cardiology, geriatric psychiatry, as well as orthopedic physicians and a variety of other specialists based on the patients needs. The availability of specialists varies by site. Have a question about a specific location? Send us a note.
The ARMS Approach is Different
ARMS providers take a hands-on approach to care. They have on-site rounding and support the care-giving team at partnering facilities by providing unsurpassed availability and guidance. Staff at partnering facilities have 24-hour direct access, seven days per week, to ARMS clinicians.
Quality is the top priority at ARMS and the physicians and nurse practitioners work closely with partnering staff to ensure they develop the skills and confidence needed to provide the best possible care to patients. ARMS can offer the highest level of care outside of a hospital setting. The end result is an industry-changing approach to quality, rehab length of stay reduction and unprecedented decline in hospital readmissions.
Enhanced Medical Direction
The physicians at ARMS serve as actively engaged medical directors. ARMS not only provides compassionate care for patients, but they also want to help partnering facilities and agencies succeed. From presenting staff in-services, to meeting with hospital discharge planners, ARMS providers and business staff offer all-encompassing support, and an overall higher level of participation, than other medical directors; ARMS partners can expect this ongoing high level of service throughout the partnership.
To learn more about forming a partnership with ARMS, contact us.